Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Hit you like Pacquiao. Philippines! Philippines!" - Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Fiasco's newest album, LASERS, leaked the other day! So all you Lupe fans out there should definitely check it out. I'm really diggin the tracks (Translation: I like the songs on the album)

Speaking of Pacquiao, another fight is closing in. May 7 is the date, (May 8 in the Philippines), and Vegas ofcourse, is the place to be on that night (and any other night of the year). He's going up against Shane Mosley (past his prime if you ask me). If you guys want free money, bet on pacman, it should be a guaranteed win. And don't worry guys, pacman's getting a haircut. That thing will be off before fight night. (I need a haircut too, these cheap clippers I keep buying keep breaking down on me)

Busy schedule tomorrow; waking up around 4 for a morning run, swimming class from 9 - 11, community service from 12 - 3 or 4, rest and maybe get some advance studying in? And gym time around 5:30 or 6.

No comments: