Saturday, February 19, 2011

lets RUN for FUN!

My first blog. Why? Because I have nothing else better to do than to create my own internet journal (manly word for diary)

So I decided to enter (more like forced too) a "fun run" race that takes place tomorrow morning. There was an entrance fee of 150 pesos (about 3 dollars) and you get a plain looking running jersey that you have to wear during the race. There's a cash prize if you place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I have a feeling that one of the varsity basketball players or track runners are going to win, but it won't hurt to try for the gold (unless I end up injuring myself). The race starts early in the morning at 6 am, and the distance is about 3 miles with hills.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Fact: A medium size hard boiled egg has about 60 calories, 5.4 g of protein, 4.3 g of fat, and .3 g of carbs. I'm about to eat one >=]

No comments: